Monday, June 04, 2007

Mundanespotting 2007

Posted by frankh at 9:38 PM
After a long absence, I am going to try to do some reading and blogging again. I have some time, finally, to work with, and have stockpiled lots of fiction. To start off, I will be looking for (my idea of) mundane sf in the major periodicals with a nominal 2007 publication date. I've got Analog, Asimov's, and F&SF from fictionwise on my Sony ereader, and most exciting of all for this side of the Atlantic, I have an active Interzone subscription plus a giant pile of back issues (darn if I can't find 196 or 200, though). Also, I've got the first year of the Baen ezine and I might give that a look and maybe resubscribe. Stay tuned.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger goatchurch said...

Frank, please get in touch at mundanesf@gmail.com We need help with reading all the submissions we're getting through the web-interface.

6/13/2007 03:03:00 PM  
Blogger frankh said...

okey dokey

6/20/2007 11:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home