Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last day now

Posted by goatchurch at 5:12 PM
It's October 31 in Liverpool where I live. I have foolishly promised to read everything submitted in this final week in time to go to Novacon. Geoff has been doing a sterling job keeping on top of it until now. I am concerned I have let myself in for a mad rush at the end as all the writers polish their work until the last minute before sending it in.

I am not very fast reading, but try to read to the end of most of stories, so it's taking a lot of time. Every story is a different world, and sometimes it's difficult to forget the world of one when I move on to the next. If I lose my focus I have to start again from the top when I realize that in this world the theme is over-population, because in the previous world everyone had been wiped out by a virus.

We're not sending out rejections till next week when we've had a chance to review each other's opinions. I haven't got a way of automating it. I have included some notes to send back to the authors in the comments. Maybe they'll make sense, maybe they won't when I paste them into the emails. Who knows? It's my first time.

The site will be going down sometime during tomorrow night. There might be a delay as I work out how to do the http# redirect codes, but hopefully nothing gets lost.

1 Comments:

Blogger crazyloko said...

China Wholesalers has been described as the world’s factory. buy products wholesaleThis phenomenom is typified by the rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that wholesale from china from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.china wholesale productsbuy china wholesalewholesale chinawholesale productsbuy products

9/25/2009 12:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home